Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncturist in Parksville, BC
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture 75 mins $165
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture has been preformed for Centuries to reduce the undesirable signs of aging. It is a safe and effective alternative compared to other invasive methods such as surgery or injections. There are man benefits of acupuncture other than than revitalizing the look and feel of your skin. You will also experience better sleep, digestion, muscle tone, circulation and stress relief and build new collagen. All of these benefits are achieved with no downtime or scars. Facial rejuvenation acupuncture is a holistic therapy that will work on all your body’s systems. Your organs, lymphatic system, mental cognition, nervous and endocrine systems will all be treated to achieve optimal balance.
There are 57 muscles in the face, which as we age, will lose mass and tone. When mass and tone decrease in the facial muscles, sagging, the appearance of fatigue and deep wrinkling occur. Acupuncture stimulates muscle function which improves tone and has a lifting effect of the face. Thus, resulting in a refreshed, healthier and more youthful appearance.
What to Expect for your first Treatment:
- Client concerns and treatment expectations are discussed and including Tongue and Pulse diagnostics
- The Skin Regamin professional facial line is used for the treatment.
- A soothing botanical cleanser is used to cleanse the face.
- An exfoliating enzyme or professional acidic peel is used to hydrate and exfoliate the skin.
- Specific body points are chosen and applied to the body according to protocol and individual client imbalances.
- Face, scalp and decolletage massage is incorporated using a product to decrease discomfort and prevalence of bruising that may occur during needling.
- During the completely relaxed experience by the client during this time, acupuncture needles specifically designed for extra comfort for facial needling, are applied to acupuncture points, wrinkles and to any area of the client’s concern(s)
- Facial cupping to reduce wrinkles/fine lines and to address volume concerns, is performed.
- Facial gua-sha and lymphatic drainage massage is performed.
- Treatment serum, facial moisturizer, and eye cream is applied using relaxing massage techniques.
- Jane Iredale SPF minerals are applied for UV protection and light coverage of imperfections.
- Total relaxation is achieved!
- Home skincare plan and recommendations are discussed
Each treatment will result in a dramatic increase of collagen. Even previous procedures such as face lifts and enhancements will be prolonged due to muscle tonification and increased circulation.
What are the Benefits of Facial cupping?
Smoothes fine lines and relaxes contracted facial muscles. Brings blood and Qi circulation to the skin and muscles and activates new collagen and elastin production. Increases volume and texture to the skin, healing the structures, improves sagginess and tone. Improves the function of the lymphatics of the face and neck. Strengthens facial vasculature and reduces the built up inflammation of rosacea.
- The treatment ends with Facial Gua Sha performed with detoxifying Jade stone used with massaging and wrinkle smoothing techniques.
What are the Benefits of Facial Gua Sha?
Facial gua sha smoothes wrinkles and is especially good for lip lines, crows feet, naso-labial folds and forehead lines. It helps with sagging, facial discoloration and under eye puffiness. And will also improve the look of rosacea.
Recommended Treatment cycle
On average, it is recommended to do 8-10 weekly treatments to start. After the treatment series, a maintenance schedule is discussed to maintain results and to further benefits of treatment.