Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncturist in Parksville, BC
Facial Rejuvenation initial visit 120 mins $190
Facial Rejuvenation subsequent 90 mins $160
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture has been preformed for Centuries to reduce the undesirable signs of aging. It is a safe and effective alternative comparted to other invasive methods such as surgery or injections. There are man benefits of acupuncture other than than revitalizing the look and feel of your skin. You will also experience better sleep, digestion, muscle tone, circulation and stress relief and build new collagen. All of these benefits are achieved with no downtime or scars. Facial rejuvenation acupuncture is a holistic therapy that will work on all your body’s systems. Your organs, lymphatic system, mental cognition, nervous and endocrine systems will all be treated to achieve optimal balance.
There are 57 muscles in the face, which as we age, will lose mass and tone. When mass and tone decrease in the facial muscles, sagging, the appearance of fatigue and deep wrinkling occur. Acupuncture stimulates uscle function which improves tone and has a lifting effect of the face. Thus, resulting in a refreshed, healthier and more youthful appearance.
What to Expect for your first Treatment:
- The treatment starts with a back application of gently and very shallowly applied acupuncture needles, in specific points. This clears any stagnant Qi from the meridians and the relaxation begins.
- The client is turned over and very thin and hair-like needles are applied to specific arears behind the ears to induce total relaxation and calm.
- A soothing botanical cleanser is used to cleanse the face.
- An exfoliating enzyme mask is used to hydrate and exfoliate the skin.
- While masking, specific body points are chosen and applied to the body according to protocol and individual client concerns.
- Enzymatic exfoliating mask is then removed and cleansing and soothing botanical toner is applied to the face
- During the completely relaxed experience by the client during this time, acupuncture needles specifically designed for extra comfort for facial needling, are applied to acupuncture points, wrinkles and to any area of the client’s concern(s)
Each treatment will result in a dramatic increase of collagen. Even previous procedures such as face lifts and enhancements will be prolonged due to muscle tonification and increased circulation.
- Client is left to rest for 15-30mins
- Acupuncture needles are then removed and a soothing botanical toner followed by an anti-aging serum/oil is applied to the neck and decolette
- Facial cupping and lymphatic drainage is performed
What are the Benefits of Facial cupping?
Smoothes fine lines and relaxes contracted facial muscles. Brings blood and Qi circulation to the skin and muscles and activates new collagen and elastin production. Increases volume and texture to the skin, healing the structures, improves sagginess and tone. Improves the function of the lymphatics of the face and neck. Strengthens facial vasculature and reduces the built up inflammation of rosacea.
- The treatment ends with Facial Gua Sha performed with detoxifying Jade stone used with massaging and wrinkle smoothing techniques.
What are the Benefits of Facial Gua Sha?
Facial gua sha smoothes wrinkles and is especially good for lip lines, crows feet, nasolabial folds and forehead lines. It helps with sagging, facial discoloration and under eye puffiness. And will also improve the look of rosacea.
Recommended Treatment cycle
On average, it is recommended to do 8-10 weekly treatments to start. After the treatment series, a maintenance schedule is discussed to maintain results and to further benefits of treatment.